Felix In Hollywood

A Blog for the Smart Set

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Please Forgive The Interruption

This Saturday a few neighbors and myself are having a large group yard sale.  Until this festive event is over, I will be busy gathering, tidying, sprucing, pricing, tagging and selling.  I wish you could all come, I know I'm selling some fabulous things and I'm told the others are too.

If you are in the Hollywood area and want to come by Sat. the 20th 9am - 3pm, send me an email and I'll give you the address.


Meanwhile have a relaxing weekend everyone.

12 comments:

savannah said...

you've got mail! xoxxo

jason said...

Cool!
I'll be there in spirit....

the first one there...before the start time, waking you up, knocking on the door at 6 am. You know, *that* tag sale customer.

Philip Mershon said...

Jason-
Oh YOU'RE the one!

savannah said...

OMG! there have been 12 email exchanges already, sugar! i should send her some cash! xoxoxo

Miss Janey said...

is that Miss Colbert's nipple? Will IT be at the sale?

Philip Mershon said...

Miss Colbert, sadly, took her nipples with her when she left the auditorium.

The Mistress said...

Would you mind scrubbing my back while you're up?

normadesmond said...

claudette hated having her nipple photographed at that angle.

hope you sell everything!

mrpeenee said...

I hope it's all going fabooskily. You know if I could fight my way over the I-5 Grapevine I would be there, clawing my way o the best stuff.

G said...

Well how did the sale go? Did you get rich? Did you meet any hot guys? Is there life on Mars? Oops, I got sidetracked.

kabuki zero said...

I hope now that you have cleaned up (financially) you will still talk to the little people. And what percentage are you mailing to kabuki? Or are you buying a plane ticket to come to my yard sale?

Labuanbajo said...

Fun fact - Virginia Weidler's brother was Doris Day's second husband.