Felix In Hollywood

A Blog for the Smart Set

Thursday, April 22, 2010

So They Say...

Died On This Day:

"Sure there are dishonest men in local government. But there are dishonest men in national government too."  --  Richard Nixon, Former US President




"It is fast approaching the point where I don't want to elect anyone stupid enough to want the job."  --  Erma Bombeck, US Humorist




"My grandmother wanted to live long enough to vote for a woman president. I'll be satisfied if I live to see a woman go before the Supreme Court and hear the justices acknowledge, 'Gentlemen, she's human. She deserves the protection of our laws.'"  --  Martha Wright Griffiths, US Congress




"The ultimate indignity is to be given a bedpan by a stranger who calls you by your first name."  --  Maggie Kuhn, Founder, Gray Panthers

2 comments:

Stephen said...

I do birthdays on my blog...what a great idea to do "death days". You are so very smart.

kabuki zero said...

They are not dead or gone so long as they are remembered. Thats why I want everyone to get a kabuki tattoo. So I will be remembered. Like tricky dick. Please consider this modest request seriously, it's not like I asked for a large stone monument. Oh wait - can I also have a large stone monument? Something 'obelisky'. Thanking you in advance - kabuki num-nums