Felix In Hollywood

A Blog for the Smart Set

Friday, May 28, 2010

Ooooh Rob!

Back in January I did a post about my friends Rob Giles and his exquisite wife Caterina Scorsone.  If you missed it you can see it here.

Well I've been listening to his stuff lately like a madman and thought I'd share a couple of favorites with you.  The first is a studio cut from his album "This Is All In Your Mind"
John Lennon by Rob Giles from the album This Is All In Your Mind by felixinhollywood

The other is a live track from a performance here in Hollywood at The Hotel Cafe back in 2006.  On this one, you get to hear all the music he gets out of  just a six string acoustic and a porchboard.
Baby, Just Come To My House By Rob Giles-Live at The Hotel Cafe 7-27-06 by felixinhollywood

I hope you'll become a fan too. 

2 comments:

kabuki zero said...

I like both songs. They are juicy and delicious. Music for the soul.

Philip Mershon said...

And I like kabuki zero for he, too, is juicy and delicious!